If you’re a virgin, and your partner’s also a virgin, you’re having sex and contact with the germs of just one person.
If you’re a virgin and your first partner has had sex with, for example, 5 people, you’re having sex and contact with the germs of a minimum of 6 people – the other 5 plus your partner.
If you change partner (now with your second partner) and use the same theory, you have sex and contact with the germs of a minimum of 30 people (their 5 partners and the 5 each of those have had).
· Change to your 3rd partner = a minimum of 155 people.
· Change again. Your 4th partner = a minimum of 780 people.
· 5th partner change = 3,905.
· 6th partner change = 19,530.
· 7th partner change = 97,655.
· 8th partner change = 488,280.
· 9th partner change = 2,441,405.
· 10th partner change = 12,207,030.
Plus, of course, all the people – all those other people – with whom they have had sex.