Skip to content
What you should know before sex with a new partner ?
If you’re a virgin, and your partner’s also a virgin, you’re having sex and contact with the germs of just one person.
If you’re a virgin and your first partner has had sex with, for example, 5 people, you’re having sex and contact with the germs of a minimum of 6 people – the other 5 plus your partner.
If you change partner (now with your second partner) and use the same theory, you have sex and contact with the germs of a minimum of 30 people (their 5 partners and the 5 each of those have had).
· Change to your 3rd partner = a minimum of 155 people.
· Change again. Your 4th partner = a minimum of 780 people.
· 5th partner change = 3,905.
· 6th partner change = 19,530.
· 7th partner change = 97,655.
· 8th partner change = 488,280.
· 9th partner change = 2,441,405.
· 10th partner change = 12,207,030.
Plus, of course, all the people – all those other people – with whom they have had sex.
Scroll to Top
more information Accept
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.